Pre-ferment | In a large bowl, mix luke warm water, yeast and 200g white flour. Cover and let sit for 3-4 hours in a warm environment or until it has doubled.
Add remaining flours and mix into a soft dough. Knead for about 10 minutes and allow to rise for 30 minutes. With the help of a wet spatula, stretch dough from opposite ends and fold into centre. Cover and let rise until it has doubled in size. Repeat the process a second time. Allow to rest for 15 minutes. Cut and shape dough into 40g balls and place on floured surface. Leave to rise for 10-15 minutes. Meanwhile, place skillet on medium to high heat. Cook muffins on each side until a tanned crust forms. leave to rest on the side of the pan. This allows them to cook thoroughly.
- Lowers blood pressure/slows down the cardiovascular system
- Restores balanced function to the digestive system, ainding absorption of nutrents
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Relieves muscle tension
- Diminishes intensity of headaches/migraines
- Relieve insonia
- Releases fears
- Reduces anxiety
- Improves depression
- Generates optimism, self-esteem, confidence and motivation